The American Hostel Conference
Mon-Wed | January 22-24, 2018 | Venue TBD, Charleston SC
The US Hostel Conference is a three-day event presented by The Notso Hostel, highlighting ideas and workable solutions for growing your hostel with profit and purpose. This conference is for hostel industry experts, owners, managers and those who dream of opening a hostel. A conference with passion, we’ll give you the tools and inspiration to grow, prosper, and give back, while connecting you with like-minded hostel leaders in beautiful Charleston, SC, voted the #1 city in the United States two years in a row and the #2 city in the world. What are you waiting for!?
topics & offerings:
– How to increase website traffic with great design and heat maps
– Three ways Airbnb has changed the hostel industry
– Building a social brand and creating repeat customers
– Finding and retaining good employees that inspire great reviews for your hostel
– How to create a unique experience that no hotel or Airbnb can offer
– Using a vision and mission statement to create a solid business foundation
– Green business practices and how hostels can change the world with TBL, QBL, & B corps
– Hostel presentations from around the world sharing occupancy, revenue, expenses and more
Who should attend?
– Customer service driven companies.
– Hostel owners, manager and decision makers.
– Entrepreneurs and innovators.
– Travel, community and adventure advocates.
– Anyone who is interested in learning more about this fast growing industry.